Thursday 22 March 2012

No news

I have fallen behind in reporting on my blog, but do remember that no news is good news.(:-)
Pukawa once again missed the big blow that caused so much damage from Taupo north. I personally witnessed the damage on Tuesday as I travelled to Rotorua and on arriving back found Taupo shops in darkness with many closed due to the power failure. Wondering what I would find at Pukawa I reached home to find Russ and his friend returning from a walk in the sunshine with only a gentle breeze blowing, we never lost the power here either.
On Wednesday night however we did have heavy rain, 43mls but that would do a lot of good as it has been so warm the last few days.

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to getting up there again at Easter. I wonder if the tomatoes are getting ripe.

    ReplyDelete